1. Preparation before ignition:
● Before the rotary kiln fuel burner is ignited, first check whether the combustion system piping equipment (electrical instrument control cabinet, oil pump, fuel electric heater, combustion-supporting fan, exhaust fan) and various valves and instruments are normal.
● Confirm whether the parameters of the combustion system of the rotary kiln meet the main technical specifications of the oil burner provided by tangshan jinsha burner (such as oil pressure, oil temperature, atomization pressure, opening of the combustion-supporting air valve and kiln pressure draft).
2. Diesel ignition process:
When the oil burner of the rotary kiln is ignited in a cold state, diesel oil must be used to prepare the kiln for drying. After the kiln temperature rises to 1000°C, it can be switched to coal tar for normal combustion. Pay attention to the following procedures when igniting:
● Start the power supply of the electrical instrument control cabinet.
● Start the exhaust fan and open the flue gate to replace the air in the kiln for 15 minutes.
● Start the combustion-supporting fan, open the combustion-supporting air butterfly valve in front of the burner, and purge the kiln head atmosphere for 5 minutes.
● Turn on the atomized steam: the main pipe pressure is 6Kg/cm2, and the pressure before the burner is 2-4Kg/cm2
● Switch to diesel combustion system
● Start the oil pump, adjust the pressure of the fuel oil pipeline to 6Kg/cm2 through the fuel overflow valve, and the pressure before the burner is 3-6Kg/cm2
● Put the torch on the front of the burner, the operator should ignite sideways, and keep the fire waiting for the oil and gas. It is strictly forbidden to give the oil and gas first and then the fire to prevent flashing and explosion, and burn the operator.
● Open the atomizing steam valve, the oil circuit valve, and the burner in turn.
● Gradually adjust the fuel valve and the combustion-supporting air butterfly valve to make the fuel oil and the combustion-supporting air mix and burn according to the corresponding proportion, observe and adjust the flame, so that the flame has a certain rigidity, brightness, length, and full combustion (there is no smoke at the flame tip, and the kiln is bright) good transparency).
● If the ignition fails, first close the fuel valve, and blow the furnace with combustion-supporting air for more than 3 minutes.
● Check the combustion parameters, analyze the reasons, find out the solutions, and then re-ignite according to the 6-8 operation until the ignition is successful and the combustion is stable.
● Control the temperature of the rotary kiln according to the heating curve of the kiln.
3. Switching between coal tar and diesel oil:
● When the kiln temperature rises close to 1000°C, use steam to heat the fuel in the oil storage tank to 60°C±5°C. Then turn on the coal tar heater to heat the fuel to 80°C±5°C.
● Close the burner fuel oil and atomizing gas valves, and close the combustion air butterfly valve. Disconnect the oil and gas from the oil spray gun interface, pull out the diesel spray gun and replace it with a coal tar spray gun, and connect the oil and gas interfaces.
● Quickly open the atomized gas and fuel valves, adjust the atomized gas and fuel pressure, and then gradually open the combustion-supporting air butterfly valve to adjust the flame until the combustion is stable and meets the requirements.