First of all, check the gas engine installation pipeline.
It includes the following three aspects:
1. Check whether the gas is in place, whether the gas pipeline is clean and unobstructed, and whether the valve is opened.
2. Whether there is pipeline leakage and whether the pipeline is properly installed.
3. Exhaust from the pipeline in front of the gas valve to ensure that there is no mixed air in the pipeline, and the exhaust pipe should be connected to the outdoor.
Then check the inside of the burner. It includes the following five aspects:
1. Whether the burner head is installed and adjusted well.
2. Whether the direction of motor rotation is correct.
3. Whether the external circuit connection meets the requirements.
4. Perform cold state simulation of the burner according to the line condition to observe whether all components of the equipment are normal in operation. 5. Check that the flame detection protection section is working properly.