If the coal water slurry boiler burner is used improperly, it is easy to cause damage and increase the maintenance cost. In order to better operate the coal water slurry burner
Jinsha Burner tells you the following precautions:
1. When each nozzle of the burner is not working, a certain air volume should also be maintained. This approach can ensure that the nozzle will not burn out.
2. When the burner is in use, we need to regularly check whether there are large pieces of coke near the nozzle. If there is coking, it must be cleaned up in time.
3. When the burner is put into normal production and operation, the operator should try to follow the principle of diagonal operation on the same floor. This way of operation helps to form an ideal combustion atmosphere in the furnace.
4. When the burner is in use, try to ensure the air volume of the next secondary air and the next air to reduce the carbon content of the slag.
5. When the burner is in use, it is necessary to monitor the amount of coal-water slurry at any time, and find out whether the coal-water slurry gun is blocked in time for replacement, so as to avoid small losses.
6. When the slurry pressure or air pressure needs to be adjusted when the burner is in use, the adjustment range should be too large to cause instability.
A coal-water slurry boiler burner equipment can only play a higher role through reasonable structural design, effective proportioning with the boiler, and high-quality maintenance of on-site personnel. Choose Tangshan Jinsha burner to make your boiler run more stably and use it with more confidence.