Precautions for using boiler burners
1. When connecting peripheral circuits to realize automatic control of boiler temperature, pressure, water level, etc., please connect according to the wiring diagram of the control system.
2. The oil suction pipe should not be close to the bottom of the fuel tank, and a distance of 80--120mm should be kept. The burner should be turned off before filling the fuel tank, and the fuel can be injected into the fuel tank after being filtered, and can be restarted after 20 minutes of fuel filling. The oil system must not leak oil or air. Check whether the fuel tank is sufficient before starting the burner.
3. The size of the damper should match the specification of the nozzle. When the burner is in use, since the equipped boiler is inconsistent with the boiler used for debugging when the burner leaves the factory, it is generally necessary to properly adjust the damper, and sometimes it is necessary to replace the oil nozzle with appropriate specifications and spray angles.
4. The ambient temperature of the burner must not exceed 70°C, otherwise cooling and heat insulation measures should be taken. When used in colder regions, appropriate thermal insulation measures should be taken for the oil storage device and the oil supply and return pipeline system to prevent the oil circuit from being blocked due to freezing. At the same time, the control circuit part of the burner must not be exposed to moisture or high temperature. Turn off the burner when sweeping the chimney.
5. The motor should be protected from moisture and should not be used in a humid environment.
6. The burner should be installed in a balanced manner, and should be used horizontally or vertically, and should not be used at an angle.
7. When it is inconvenient to directly operate the burner, an external control switch and electrical protection device should be connected.
8. Frequently check whether the connection between the burner and various components is firm, whether it is loose, and whether the position has changed.
9. When the burner is started, be careful not to hurt people and destroy things by the sudden flames.