The low-nitrogen burner has several advantages such as high energy saving, high thermal efficiency, stability and reliability, low-carbon environmental protection, and simple operation, so it is deeply loved by customers. For any piece of equipment, it must be operated correctly to avoid problems.
So what problems need to be paid attention to when the biomass burner is running?
1. Check the explosion-proof valve in advance.
2. During the use of the burner, the built-in parameters of the equipment cannot be changed at will.
3. After using the fire detection hole and the material detection hole, the operation should be strictly in accordance with the regulations to prevent accidents.
4. In order to achieve a better ignition effect, it is a key to the use of diesel engines, and choose clean diesel.
5. Do not add fuel with more impurities or larger particles, and do not add iron and other substances into the material box.
6. When the biomass burner is working, the fire detection hole and the material detection hole cannot be opened, otherwise it will cause a safety accident.
7. After the burner finishes its operation, the fuel inside must be cleaned.
8. Because the fuel particles are too long, it will cause the burner to jam or block the material, so use the appropriate fuel.